XL4015 DC-DC Converter
XL4015 DC-DC Converter High Efficiency Step Down Voltage Regulator from 4.0-38V to 1.25V-36V 5A Adjustable Power Supply Step Down Module. The ones I bought have a built-in Voltmeter.
Note that the specs seem to vary slightly from site to site
|Input||DC 5.0 to 36V||The input voltage must be more than 1.5V higher than the output voltage.|
|Output||DC 1.25V to 32V @ 5A||voltage continuously adjustable|
|Size||6.82 x 3.88 x 1.5 cm||(l x w x h)|
- Power up the module with a regulated DC power supply (I use a 12v switched DC supply).
- A short press of the right hand button (looking at the display) is used to select the input or the output voltage display. A small LED lights up at above the left and right button to indicate the input or the output voltage selected.
- To Calibrate:
- Press the right hand button for 2 or more seconds enables the module calibration mode
- Use the right hand button to select input or output voltage to calibrate. The associated LED will blink.
- Measure the selected input or output voltage with a multimeter and use the left and right buttons to decrease or increase the display value to match the multimeter.
- When the desired value is reached, press the right hand button for 3 seconds to store the configuration.
- Repeat for both input and output voltages.
- The left hand switch can be used to turn the display off.