Move the mouse over the question to reveal the answer.
- How far can a dog run into a forest?
Half way, the other half he is running out.
- How many birthdays does an average man have?
One a year.
- Why can't a man living in Oxford be buried east of
Because he is still alive!
- If you only have one match left in the box and entered
a room which had a paraffin lamp, a gas ring and a fuel stove, what would you light
- Some months have 31 days, some have 30 days. How many
have 28 days?
All of them.
- A man has a house with four sides to it. It is
rectangular in shape. Each side has a southerly aspect. A big bear comes wondering by. What
colour is it?
White. ( The house is on the North Pole )
- I have in my hands two coins totalling 15p. One is NOT
a 5p piece. Please remember that. What are they.
5p & 10p
- A farmer had 17 sheep. All but nine died. How many did
he have left?
- Dived 30 by 1/2 and add 10. What is the answer?
- An archaeologist found two coins with the date 46BC on
them. Could they be genuine?
- A woman gives a beggar 20p. The woman is the beggars
sister, but the beggar is not the woman's brother. How is this?
The beggar is a sister.
- Is it legal in Britain for a man to marry his widows
No, he is dead!
- Some ducks are swimming in line. There is a duck in
front of two ducks, a duck behind two ducks and a duck between two ducks. How many ducks
- If three cats killed three rats in three minutes, how
long would it take for one hundred cats to kill one hundred rats?
- The number of eggs in a basket doubles every minute.
It was full after 60 minutes. When was it half full?
- Two fathers and two sons each shot a duck. None of
them shot the same duck. Only three ducks were shot. How is this?
Grand-father, Father and Son.
- 3am the doorbell rings, Unexpected visitors. It's
your parents, they are here for breakfast. You have strawberry jam, honey, wine, bread and
cheese. What is the first thing you open?