Received in 2009
Just in case you weren't feeling too old today
- The people who are starting Uni this year were born in 1991.
- They are too young to remember the space shuttle blowing up.
- Their lifetime has always included aids.
- The CD was introduced eight years before they were born.
- They have always had an answering machine.
- They have always had email.
- They have always had cell phones.
- They have always had the internet.
- They have always had VCRs, and video cameras.
- They have always had cable.
- Popcorn has always been micro-waved.
- They never took a swim and thought about Jaws.
- McDonald's never came in styrofoam containers.
- They don't have a clue how to use a typewriter.
Pass this on to the other old fogies on your list. notice the larger type? That's for those of us who have trouble reading
P.S.... save the Earth. it's the only planet with chocolate!